Celcom is giving out 500 PortaWiFi devices for FREE | Sponsored story

Batu Tiga Toll Plaza or Batu 3 Toll Subang Jaya

There was a pleasant surprise from Celcom waiting at the Batu Tiga Toll Plaza yesterday morning and it was just so happened that I was passing through there to head over to Subang (to be honest, I was actually lost).

PortaWIFI attack at Batu Tiga Toll

As cars were driving through their respective toll lanes, drivers were handed a flyer which says that FREE PortaWiFi devices are being offered by Celcom now. This will probably make a fantastic Raya gift.

Furthermore, according to the flyer received, Celcom's actually giving out as many as 500 PortaWiFi devices free of charge! So be on the lookout when you drive up to pay your toll.

I'll be going to Sunway Pyramid now to redeem my free PortaWiFi device. Stay tuned for my next update where I'll be providing more info after visiting the Blue Cube counter over there.

kkkkkk
kkkkkkkk

Top